5.10.2015

Mama Bee




 Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! This was my first time celebrating for myself and not for others.  All I wanted was a family portrait and I didn't have to convince my husband at all, he willingly obliged!  It was a nice reason to get dressed up and put heels on.

Both Rosie and I are wearing vintage, I feel like such a hipster :P Her lil dress is something my mom passed on to me when I announced I was expecting. She was certain I would have a girl and wanted me to have the clothes she saved from when I and my sisters were babies.  I think it's quite special for the occasion.  The necklace I'm wearing is also special, Abe gave it to me after I delivered our daughter <3



Dress: vintage
Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target



1 comment:

  1. Your baby girl is so precious! I hope you're enjoying mom life!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete