10.27.2014

#1 Lumberjack





  

Oh happy day! I had been hunting everywhere for the perfect red & black buffalo check flannel top and I finally scored one from the men's department at my local JCPenney. I sized up for that comfy, over-sized feel which is ideal as it gives me room to grow and use it as a maternity top this winter too.

Side note, I just love how warm flannel is. It was only 53*F out when I shot these but because of the flannel and the sun, I was nice and toasty. Later, I will probably wear it with a faux fur vest and boots. Unless I have a hot date, then I'll bring out my black pointy heels and some jewelry to elevate it to a night look. So many options!

We have our half-way ultrasound this Friday (Halloween!). Crossing my fingers that baby is healthy and everything is looking as it should. We have decided to NOT find out the baby's sex, just in case that was your next question ;)

                                   Until next time,


Flannel Shirt: JCP men's
Jeans, backpack, & booties: thrifted





6 comments:

  1. I was browsing my friend Sandra's (5 inch and up )blog and decided to check out your blog. I adore your plaid shirt!



    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All about that lumberjack plaid right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had been searching for a black and red plaid shirt too and finally found one only to discover that it is actually navy blue and not black. lol. I guess my search is still on :)

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete