9.29.2014

That's My Jam!





It's been so tricky to get dressed lately. In the morning, it is chilly and in the afternoon it is hot! I wore this outfit to my morning class and by the time it got out, I had ditch the cardigan just to cool off. Blame it on the changing seasons and the changing hormones in my body!

I've decided I'm going to try not to buy any maternity jeans and see if I can just wear my usual clothes for the remainder of my pregnancy.  I already have a lil bump poppin out, so I couldn't button these jeans! But I found these neat belly bands that I have started to wear with my tighter jeans. I bought two and hope they'll last another 4 months!

Other than a growing belly, dressing for fall is my favorite! I love to layer and wear boots! And it's usually nicer outside to take photos. Hopefully that means I'll get back to posting regularly, but no promises ;)



Cardigan: thrifted
Tank: Coco&Liz
Belly Band: The BellyButton
Jeans: thrifted (last seen here) (similar)
Boots: Old Navy (similar)



19 comments:

  1. You look lovely and that's great that you can still wear your normal clothes! honestly I can hardly tell! Love that cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that burgundy cardigan! I have been obsessed with that color lately. One of my favorites! I think the color is so perfect for Fall and that's why I love it so much. Gets me ready for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the pregnancy girl! So exciting. Hopefully you don't have to buy many maternity clothes as the bump gets bigger. Loving the burgundy color on you! Great cardigan.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cardigan is amazing! I've been so into the longer cardigans for fall. Plus, this color is perfect for the season. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cardigan!!!! pretty colour.

    http://tinuology.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cardigan and those cute booties! I've had the same conundrum with the weather and can never figure out what to wear. This is great:)

    Daisy
    Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
  7. Layers are a must this time of year with the cooler mornings and hotter afternoons! The print on your top is so cute!

    http://kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful burgundy sweater!
    http://www.DressesandDenim.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color of the cardigan! I have on similar and it's my favorite :)

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous! That cardigan is perfect for Fall--really coveting it!

    I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel you on the changing temps- I feel like I always have to take off my tight come two o'clock. And ahhh, good luck with the mission of not having to buy maternity clothes! I'm sure it'll be kind of easy what with getting to wear sweaters and all that :) Though I bet it'll get harder and harder with the jeans ;)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a pretty color on you!

    ♡Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the color scheme here! And honestly... if you find a pair of maternity jeans on sale, I'd get them; I held out on buying maternity jeans for the LONGEST time, but once I found a good pair, I wished I had gotten them sooner. They're really comfortable, and they are much easier (or they were, for me) to wear than jeans that have zippers and buttons. The bigger my belly got, the more my regular jeans just dug in to the underside of my belly, even though they fit everywhere else.
    But that's just personal preference!
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete