12.13.2013

The Ghost of Christmas Present



 






Have you guys ever seen the Muppet's Christmas Carol? I love that movie! It's one of my favorite childhood holiday films. When I woke up to a foggy, foggy dew last week, I knew I wanted to dress up in this red dress. As I was heading out to this field, I grabbed our wreath off the front door as an after thought. I think it adds such a cute look! I definitely won't be wearing it in public though, it's a little heavy. But I love how the wreath, with the fog, brought up memories of the Christmas Present muppet, so I went with it. Ladies and gentleman, this is the real deal. Fashun.




Dress: via Ross
Cardigan: JCP (old)
Wreath: homemade

 




9 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! I love your red dress, it's so perfect for a holiday party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative and lovely post! Your beautiful red dress contrasts perfectly with the setting. Beautiful photography.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny, while I'm reading this that movie is playing on the television over here :)
    Smashing look and lovely pictures.

    You've got yourself a new follower on Bloglovin' :)

    STAY AWESOME,
    Lots of love Pauline
    www.marveille.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the coolest photo shoot! I love that muppets movie as well! Make sure to stop by my blog to enter in the Nordstrom Card giveaway!

    XO,
    http://www.sororitygirlintherealworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are gorgeous!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! I love the dress!
    you have a new follower! :)

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty, :) love the color of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete