10.03.2013

B = Baltimore, Baby!



Here's the second installment in my countdown to my and my husband's 5th wedding anniversary! See the first anniversary here!

Year two of marriage: 2010! B is for Baltimore! We lived about 3hours away (with traffic) from Inner Harbor in the B city, so we planned a 3-day weekend! We stayed at a cute little bed and breakfast called the Blue Door on Baltimore. And yes, I mostly chose it because the name started with a B. Lame? No! :P



Day 1, we drove down and checked in early to our room. Dropped our things and went for a long walk into the harbor neighborhood! We found a fabulous flea market (as seen by my excitement in the first photo) and had a nice lady offer to take our photo by this fountain, above. I wore a Target tee backwards (because I love the low back style!) and JCP jeans.




Day two, we had a delicious breakfast at the Blue Door and hit the town again. We just walked and walked! (I wore a Modcloth dress, and thrifted purse.) We went to the aquarium, then had lunch on the boardwalk. We walked around all day sight seeing and were pooped by sunset so we ordered a pizza to our room and then watched 8-Mile! I love Eminem and Michigan, what can I say! 


Last day, we had a checkout time of noon. My feet were tired from walking in sandals for two days straight so we called it a weekend and headed home! But not before taking a timed-shot of the two of us on our dreamy bed! Seriously, the sheets were amazing. I inquired about purchasing them!

Come back next week to read about our 3rd and 4th year celebrations!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Love your printed top!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohh you guys look so cute together! and that pretty blue dress is gorgeous on you! Thanks so much for linking up to Passion For Fashion, i hope to see you tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete