9.12.2013

For Good


Below are the photos from my birthday last week! My bestie SarahJean and I had high tea and then went home to get my hubby to take our photos in a field. I love using natural elements in my photos, like the grass and hay! The blanket we are sitting on is a quilt my grandmother made me and I've had it for over 2 decades now! After this photo shoot, my husband took me shopping where I replaced the faux pearl earrings I was wearing (see below) with my first real pearl earring set! Then we had a fancy dinner and it was a great birthday all around. 













I love to create stories with my photos. SJ and I went to the store to search for a tea pot and cup set so we could make a little tea party photo shoot. I love how my husband captured the essence of our old souls and made it a little Alice in Wonderland like. One of these days, I truly want to pose for a Mad Tea Party. I have the perfect dress and apron to look just like Alice.

Until then!



Dress: via Marshall's
Shoes: Forever 21
Brooch on collar and pin in hair: vintage



11 comments:

  1. the pictures are beautiful :) you have a great blog :) following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so pretty! You girls both look so lovely! I love the concept of the shoot - I bet you'll always look back on these pictures with great memories! Oh and happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, these pictures are beyond presh. Beyond obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the setting of these photos! Such a perfect spot for a tea party :)

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. great concept for a photoshoot!

    www.thevelvetbloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos <3 i've never tried having a picnic/tea party before ever!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING post and pics!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know! ;)

    xoxo
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable dress, and the shoot is gorgeous! Thank you for voting for my design!! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable tea party dresses. love the rose pink 50's style dress with the small details at the bust line area. the dress love the detailing on your collar of the dress.

    C.Michelle
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete