How to Dress if it Might Rain:
- Sleeves (ie. jacket) are must. It's usually windy and I chill easily. Trenches are made for rain. Durrr
- Also jeans. But I hate wearing jeans when it rains because then my pant legs get soaked from touching the ground... I solved that by cuffing my jeans up above my ankles.
- Hair: I obvs can't wear my hair down if it's rainy and windy. High bun it up.
- Make up: Nothing is hotter than a fashionista with mascara running down her cheeks. Skip it. Play up the eyes with eyeshadows that won't run. And then wear glasses instead of contacts to protect your eyes from rain drops. Also it's harder to see in the rain, so I had to wear my glasses to help me see anyways.
- As for feets... well I could have worn boots, but at this point in my day it wasn't even raining yet. So I wore my Converses sans socks.Must buy cute rain boots...
- Don't forget an umbrella like I did! Ended up starting to pour as I was taking my last photos so I snapped my last shot under my trench and then ran for cover!
Trench: Nicole Miller for JCP (old)
Jeans: Old Navy
Clutch: Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx
Shoes: Converse via Target