5.01.2013

Cool Blue






Guys this outfit is allllll new!! I indulged (as I occasionally do, har har) and bought a bunch of skirts when I went out with my bestie SarahJean last week! This is one of them :)

The tee and sandals are also new! I hit up the mall looking for flats for my NYC trip and picked up heels. Go figure. Oh well I love the cool, metallic trend. And when they aren't cool anymore, it won't be a huge loss because they are cheap-o shoes from Forever 21.

And yes I know I told myself I would stop shopping at F21. But I couldn't resist these shoes. Can ya blame me?!




Tee: H&M
Skirt: thrifted
Sandals: F21






13 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt! Just joined your blog and look forward to following. Will you join mine? :)

    http://theyogalifechicago.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is beautiful and I really LOVE your shoes!
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt! Such a pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that skirt! Let me know if you want to follow each other:)

    All in a soiree has officially joined Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/AllInASoiree?ref=hl
    Sparkles of everything event planning and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely look and perfect for spring! That skirt has the most beautiful pastel colour. Skirts like those are my weakness and I a want one myself haha.

    x Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seem's like everytime I go shopping for flats/sandals I end up with heels/wedges too! They're just so much more enticing. Haha. THis skirt is such a gorgeous color and I love pleated everything.
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look! I really like your pleated skirt!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes! And thrifting is so much fun - the skirt is very sweet!
    www.ahkavintage.com
    Join our $150 dress giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the skirt)
    pretty shoes!!
    kisses!



    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im Glockenrock aus...geiler weiter glockenrock gefällt mir wow geiler glockenrock....würde gerne das mal live sehen wollen wenn du den lederrock trags....l.g....ps wow du bist traum.......wunder schöne Lady

    ReplyDelete