4.14.2013

Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream


I love my job. It was waffle night the other day and everyone brought it yummy things to eat with waffles. We had quite the spread! I made this delicious homemade whipped cream! One of my cute co-workers said she'd make me her wife just so for this whipped cream. :) Ladies, it's that good.


Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream

Ingredients:

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, whip with electric mixer on medium until stiff peaks form.

Look at those yummy vanilla bean specks!



Can be served on everything: cake, pie, fruit, scones, waffles, etc. Makes a yummy parfait with berries and granola!



6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. I'm going to have to try this -- it looks SO GOOD. Thanks for sharing!

    Thumbelina's Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks really good, perfect for lighter summer desserts!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's nice! love this kinda post ;))

    Come to say hello also to my blog :D
    HAVE A NICE DAY!
    irene
    xx
    www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete