4.10.2013

Lucky Loser









This is what I wore to play Bingo. I've never played Bingo as an adult. Heck I think the last time I played, I was in middle school! But my friends, I Bingo'd it up on Sunday! I bought a dobber, had my lucky rabbit's foot and treasure trolls all set out, and made corny jokes like, "Shake your balls" to the Bingo caller whenever he called several G numbers in a row. Haha ok, only the dobber part was true. The rest of those things were done by my fellow Bingo babes.

Sunday's Bingo tournament (yes, 25 games in all!) was held as a fundraiser for my friend and co-worker "Cookie" who was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. She and 4 of my co-workers are doing the Relay for Life in October which is a 3 day walk/run to raise money for breast cancer research.

The gang! The ladies on each end, and Cookie in the middle are the walkers.

I got a Bingo once out of the 25 games. But unfortunately, I tied with like 8 other babes. So I lost the prize with the tie-breaker. My name got put into a "Lucky Loser" raffle at the end with all the other tied losers. I left empty handed, but I learned that my girls raised over $800 for their walk! Winning~



Cardigan: Target
Dress & Belt: Thrifted
Sandals: Prabal Gurung for Target
Tote: gift from South Africa






LAST CHANCE to enter my giveaway to win this lace clutch by Prabal Gurung for Target! Click here for details!


Winner will be chosen randomly at midnight and announced tomorrow!

21 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your pleated skirt and those fun sandals. Soooo I used to play Bingo all the time (there was a Bingo hall near my apartment in San Francisco)... and I absolutely loved it. It's such a riot. The old ladies would line up their good luck charms and give us dirty looks. They definitely get into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome skirt!!
    like your look)
    kisses!



    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the skirt! it looks perfect for twirling :) so pretty and fun!

    xo brie
    www.sophsitifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat skirt is so lovely! I love the length and pleats and the detailing on your cardi is gorgeous. Sounds like a fun night for an awesome cause! Congrats to them on raising all that money!!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice shoes! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes....where are they from if you dont mind me asking? xx p.s. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely skirt! I am a sucker for pleats x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look like a princess! it's been awhile since i've played bingo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Relay for Life is really a great organization that makes a huge difference.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naomi, first of all, you look ULTRA fabulous to be playing bingo. I thought you had a hot date in Paris or soemthing :) You already know how much I love pleated skirts, so I'm dying over this, especially because it's a midi, which is my favorite length. And your shoes? GAHHHHHHH :O

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute outfit! Those sandals are so sexy! I love it all and it's awesome that it's all budget friendly =)

    www.TheRosettePortrait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your heels are fab-tab-u-lous!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete