11.05.2012

The Star Barn

I drive almost an hour each way when I go visit my good friend SarahJean.
Every time, I pass by this awesome looking old church with a grey steeple.
Well I finally decided to visit it and realized it is a barn! 
From the high way, all you see is the steeple, so you can see how I was confused.
I was delighted that the grounds were open for walking tours, too!
It fit perfectly with my outfit of the day, I had been going for a '40's vibe.
These pictures are all taken in natural lighting right before the sun was almost completely gone from the sky.
I think it makes them more fitting for the times.






Burr! It was 46*F outside!

 




It doesn't look it, but it was dark outside by this time!

I love how the colors are all muted and subdued.
Don't you?
~Naomi



Coat: vintage
Dress: vintage
Necklace & bracelet: gift from grammy
Belt: Old Navy
Tights: unknown
Shoes: Chelsea Crew via Ruche.com
Purse: gift from grammy
Hair bow: F21

12 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! i love your coat! and these are fantastic photos!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics kisses from mexico! :D http://www.cropchuskeo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! I would've thought the barn a church too, how strange! Great photos. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the setting!! You look great x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That barn is way cool. And I love the shoes with your outfit!

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pictures I really like the climate on that ;)

    ReplyDelete