I was recently introduced to Hershey's Pumpkin Spice kisses.
They changed my life.
Let me change yours:
Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Blossoms
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed, brown sugar
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups flour
1 tsp fresh baking soda
1/4 cup sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
48 pumpkin spice kisses
- Cream together the sugars and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add egg, vanilla, and salt, mix until combined. Slowly mix in baking soda and flour, mixing until well incorporated.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes. Turn oven on to 350* upon taking dough out of refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake 8 minutes until only slightly golden.
- Immediately press a kiss in center of each cookie and sprinkle remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture over tops while still warm.