This is the easiest comfort soup I know.
I make this often because it is so simple, I memorized the recipe!
Tomato Crab Bisque for 2
- 1 can (19 oz) tomato basil soup
- 1 can (7 oz) chopped green chiles
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1/2 cup drained refrigerated pasteurized crab-meat (about 3 oz), flaked
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- shredded Parmesan cheese to top
- In small saucepan, heat soup and green chiles over medium heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; beat in cream with whisk until blended. Slowly stir in crab meat. Cook just until heated (do not boil).
- Ladle soup into individual soup bowls. Top each serving with Parmesan and parsley.