6.27.2014

June Hat



 

It's been almost 6 weeks since my last post here on the bliggity-blog. The reason? I've been a nudist.

Ha, just kidding! I have no idea where the time went! I think it has something to do with working the 7pm-7am shift at the hospital.  When I wake up at 4 in the afternoon after working a 12hr shift, the last thing I wanna do is my hair and makeup! SOooo That is why I have embraced the hat and sunnie look today. Perk of this look? I got carded buying wine. Yup. I'll repeat this look.

See ya next month, most likely :P



Vest: F21
Tank: Maurice's
Jeans: Calvin Klein (thrifted)
Bag: gift from South Africa
Sunnies: flea market find
Hat & Sandals: Target






9 comments:

  1. That hat is adorable, and welcome back you were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe a hat is the perfect finish to an outfit. And you have a great hat right there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look - the hat is just perfect. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. the round sunnies and the hat are a great match my dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is really cute! Love the pop of print and color with your bag! Casual outfit yet very chic! :)

    I'd like to invite everyone to join my World Balance giveaway on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so so cute,you look beautiful:)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look :)


    http://danadimitras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish i could pull off this look - you do it beautifully!

    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete