5.18.2014

Same Hay, Different Day










Ever have one of those days when you look in the mirror and feel so... smokin hott? That was me on this day. I had worked out all week, my tummy was flat and I felt fierce! So I put on my slinkiest dress and some heels so all the world would know how good I felt about myself. I still have a ways to go before I reach my fitness goal, but I'm closer and closer each day.





Top: Target
Dress: thrifted
Sunnies: flea market
Earrings: Cynthia Rowley
Sandals: Guess




 
 

10 comments:

  1. Your style is always so pretty, absolutely love this outfit! And yes, you look like a total babe!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit! And you look smokin'! I love those days. You have such a beautiful figure!
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love days like that! Near my old house, there was a field with hay bales that I took blog pictures by and this post is making me miss that field. lol

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous setting! And equally perfect look for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! OMG, I love how the hay is the back drop! Looking forward to more posts!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures! You look wonderful, that dress is so pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete