5.08.2014

Prairie Rock





 


I loved this dress from the moment I tried it on at the thrift store. It makes my waist look so good! The only thing I wasn't sure of was the style. (It had a neck bow that I promptly removed.)

I thought I'd toughen it up a bit with some fierce eyeliner and my moto-style boots. I wore this to go thrift shopping with my husband and found me another pair of rugged boots. I can't wait to show you!



Dress, Boots, Purse: thrifted
Belt: vintage (my grammy's)
Necklace: craft fair





7 comments:

  1. You waist does look so tiny and amazing in that dress!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is gorgeous and you have such great curves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Major bangs envy and beautiful dress and THOSE BOOTS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this simple look! You look adorable girl!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have SUCH an amazing figure, your waist looks teeny! I can see why you love that dress! And the print/color is so pretty, too! I love the way you styled it with the boots.
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete