3.10.2014

Chipped Paint








 


I feel the doom and gloom of Winter has lifted! After 3 polar vortices, I was delighted to bask in the sunlight on this 60* day!

I am such a hermit when it comes to being cold, as I'm sure you can tell by my complete disappearance from posting the past few months!

Now that it's starting to warm, you can be sure I'll be shedding layers of clothing just as this abandoned building is shedding layer of paint. And with longer days and less clothing comes a happier Naomi and a happier Naomi means more blog posts!!



Sweater: H&M (also seen here and here)
Skirt: thrifted (first seen here) (similar)
Heels: Vince Camuto (thrifted)
Backpack: Kenneth Cole NY (thrifted) (similar here and here)
Necklace: F21




10 comments:

  1. oh how i love a black maxi skirt, looks super cute on you
    and yes, so happy about the weather :)
    www.wearitbetter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too I feel the doom and gloom has finally lifted hoorah!
    Great sweater, I like the bow and color.

    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked what you did with this outfit. Very Cute. You look great!

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous photoshoot! Love this :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! The weather has been so good and it's such a welcome change! Love this mauve colour on you + that sweater is adorable!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an awesome location!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have wonderful blog and such a great post, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete