3.23.2013

Weekend Warrior




Well we've made it. We made it to the point in my (blog's) life where I feel comfortable enough to show you a lazy day look. Even though it might look nice and sunny, it was like -50 million degrees and I only had to venture outside for my annual TB test for work. On my day off! On a weekend!

So I hid my tired eyes under my sunnies and put some lipstick on to make it look like I tried. After that silly errand, I took a nap. I deserved it! Haha. Welcome to the life of a nurse on her day off.
~Naomi




Vest & Jeans: Gap
Sweater: Polo Ralph Lauren (thrifted)
Purse: TJ Maxx
Sunglasses: eBay
Boots: Avon

4 comments:

  1. Hey, why not!! You don't always have to be dressed to perfection for a blog post, after all, it's personal style, and we all have our lazy days! I wear sweats on mine :P

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute :) I love your lovely sweater :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vest jacket! Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    New post
    International Giveaway with Indressme - win $40!
    Follow me at Bloglovin!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete