3.27.2013

Hay There









I took a visit to this local field yesterday. I always pass by the huge stacks of hay on my drive to work and thought they'd make a nice backdrop! I also felt like randomly straightening my hair yesterday for no reason. I never do it, so why the heck not. I actually like it straight, but I think since I'm used to it being wonky and wavy that I felt like I had no idea how to style it this way! It was very strange.

It started to sprinkle when I was finishing up taking my photos, so I packed my gear up and as I was stepping into my car, I slipped and fell on the gravel rocks that make up the little access road. Ouch! I landed on my bum but thankfully I and my dress are alright!





Cardigan: Old Navy
Dress & Clutch: thrifted
Shoes: Chelsea Crew via Ruche

14 comments:

  1. I love the idea of taking photos near all the hay - kind of prevalent here in PA, am I right? I love this white dress too - so flattering and cute on you

    <3 katherine / of corgis & cocktails / $1000 gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute play on words with the title. Love your dress!
    Ashley Udoh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress right there and The setting has just given me new ideas...

    My latest post http://www.ngarafashions.com/what-shokey-worescarf-print-and-cropped-pants/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the location of your photoshoot and your dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first photo is SO pretty of you!! I love the sweater and tights with this, it really makes the outfit! And what a neat place to take photos.
    -Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the dress!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are so beautiful. I really love the low light. And the white dress is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice dress :)
    You're beautiful and i liek yout blog



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing post!!!!

    =)

    follow each other??

    http://www.bluenailgirl.com/2013/03/maison-academia.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect backdrop for this simple elegant outfit! I love your crisp white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photographs! I adore your cardigan, so pretty!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the location of these photographs and that dress is so pretty on you. I never straighten my hair either but I think it looks lovely when you do it!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete