3.03.2013

Friday in Philly with Fishies and Fog Finale

Can you tell I love alliteration? Haha

In the center of the Aquarium was this awesome fish mobile

Being a kid


Selfie in a mirrored wall bubble


I love the jellies


Us in the shark tunnel





Phew! Sorry there are so many photos! But aren't you glad I didn't bore you with a gazillion shots of turtles and clown fish? It was pretty dark inside so most of the shots were fuzzy anyways :P

Well Abe and I moved into our new place on Friday! So even though I gave up shopping for lent, I still get to go to Target to pick up some things we "need" like new towels and bath mats. Yippee!
~Naomi



Dress: MSK via Marshall's
Cardigan: Target
Clutch: thrifted
Tights: unknown
Shoes: won via Sole Society giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. I love going to aquariums! I'm especially fond of watching seahorses and jellyfish float about; they seem so peaceful. And that first photo of you is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute and I love your dress! Congrats on moving into your new place!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for your new place! How exciting! What a pretty dress and I love the green shoes. Looks like a fun place to visit!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your dress, and those aquarium photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun day!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is so pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this dress! you have really nice style!

    love your blog! i followed! looking forward to seeing more posts; and keep in touch! x

    ReplyDelete