3.29.2013

Dressy Dinner Date







I have come to treasure the random blocks of time I get to spend with my husband lately. Abe has been working 40-50hrs/week during the day and evening. I am working the overnight shift this month so I sleep until 3pm or so and then work all night. We have days were we just don't see each other!

We knew this week would be hectic, so we scheduled a date night where we went out to a new restaurant and just enjoyed each other's company. The food wasn't even that good, but that didn't matter.

How do you stay connected with your loved ones during a busy day/week/month?




Coat: Ellen Tracy via Marshall's
Dress: Tocca via Gilt
Belt: Target
Tights & Boots: Old Navy

7 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous look, wonderful outfit!

    http://www.furoreblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coat. Such a nice and dainty color.
    Great post. There was one week last year when I was so busy I didn't talk to my husband for a full week. :(

    Grace
    vitaMinnStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is such a pretty pattern and colors! A date night sounds so nice especially if you hardly see each other - that's always hard.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, lady! I'm especially loving those tights - super cute. And geesh, I know what you mean - my husband is in his first year of med school. I see him in the morning (if he leaves after I get up), for about 30-45 minutes during dinnertime, and then at night (if he gets home before I go to bed). And they say it only gets worse during his second year :( We make it do, though. At least one night a week we do date nights! They are, by far, my favorite night of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so elegant! love your dress and your cozy coat!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete