2.17.2013

Wish I Could ~ Take 3

My bestie SarahJean is coming over in a few moments! As I have given up shopping for Lent, I feel like I should re-make some things I have! Here is some inspiration from my DIY Pinterest Board and maybe something I'll work on today with SJ!

Wish I could make this pretty headband out of lace and an existing headband I own!


Wish I could make a sweater into a cute button up cardigan!


Wish I could make these fun tassels out of some leather scraps I have hanging around!
  

Wish I could make bows for my elastic hair ties! I'd wear them everyday to work in my ponytails!

Do you have any plans for this lazy Sunday? 
~Naomi

8 comments:

  1. I love the lace on the first photo. And the little bows, are so adorable! Hope you have a great afternoon.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love creative projects like these, but I'm the worst DIYer ever! My Sunday was quite literally lazy - just watching movies with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lace hairband and those little bows are so adorable! Hey, I just found your blog and I'm a new follower! I'm running a contest right now for a free ad spot and I wanted to invite you to join! http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/02/free-cuff-sponsor-spot-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of those hair bows! They seem super easy to make :)

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay seriously, all of these are super cute and great ideas. I love that lace headband best.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete