2.07.2013

Winter's Playground









So my husband and I decided to visit Stoner Park again (see first time here). It was so windy! I feel like the wind blew all of the color from my face! haha

It was completely empty at the park. I felt like I was invading on private property, almost. Mother Nature had the slides and the swing sets all to herself. She seemed to be sharing with Old Man Winter.

Abe's been a dear and has taken my recent pictures for me so I don't have to stand outside for longer than needed to get some good snaps with my tripod and timer. The sun has been out longer at night now, spring is coming!
~Naomi



Coat: Ellen Tracy via Marshall's
Sweater: Jennifer Lopez for Kohl's
Jeans: Old Navy
Purse: vintage (gift from Jocelyn)
Boots: Avon (old)

17 comments:

  1. I love the white coat on you - white coats in the winter are so pretty!

    <3 katherine / of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that coat! :)
    And yes, my shoes are a little impractical for snow. Good thing it was just for a moment!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely coat!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I still like playing around on playgrounds lol

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im anxiously awaiting spring! I can't wait. I love the eery feeling of empty parks during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great white coat, I love white in the winter time:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the white trend going on this winter.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit, love your purse.Would u like follow each other? Let me know. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete