2.25.2013

The Lazy Prepster







These are my favorite jeans! I have had them forever and the rip in the knee keeps getting bigger because every time I step into them, my foot inevitably finds the hole and thinks it's a good place to exit.

I love the rolled pant cuffs I've been seeing around lately. It only accentuate my shortness mildly. Wearing heels helps with that ;)
~Naomi



Cardigan: Old Navy
Blouse: H&M
Earrings & Tank: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Deb Shops
Coat: Urban Expressions

11 comments:

  1. Bonjour!
    j adore ce jeans!!
    canon look )


    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspiring,honey!Absolutely love it;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you ciffed those jeans and added heels to dress them up. Cute!
    Drey - Highdollarhippie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my foot does the same thing every time i slip into a pair of jeans with holes in them : ) haha! And I am loving your whole outfit... my favorite combo these days is boyfriend jeans and heels!
    Sarah
    http://www.frillsforthrills.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that same problem, my feet have a will of their own.:D And those jeans are fabulous, honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo those pointy-toed heels with the looser fit rolled cuff jeans! What a pretty combo girl!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shade of those shoes, and the boyfriend jeans with them are perfection!
    xL

    www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love bf jeans and heel! Amazing outfit!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving BF jeans right now - the rolled cuffs are so cute! Your pair looks great on you, girl! xo

    ReplyDelete