2.27.2013

So Long, Fair Well




Abe and I are in the midst of packing up our apartment! We move to a different apartment on Friday! It's going to chop 30min off my work day commute, so I get to sleep in more. I am so excited :D

In other news, I am trying to wear jeans more. Or at least, show you that I wear jeans more. See above!

This is just a quick post. I work a 12hr shift tomorrow then we pack the truck on Thursday before my evening class, then we move on early Friday and unload the truck before I return to work the weekend! Why did I ever complain there wasn't enough excitement around here, again?
~Naomi



Cardigan: H&M
Shirt: H&M with DIY pocket
Jeans: thrift

9 comments:

  1. Congrats - hope the move goes well. You look lovely as always. It's so fun to move into a new place :)
    The Nautical Owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your long work shift... and with your move :) Post photos of the new place :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute DIY pocket!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with moving! I have to do it in a month and I am not looking forward to packing & unpacking lol

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe move! Even though I hate moving, I hope you'll have a pleasant experience!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete