2.23.2013

Déjà Vu

My husband and I go on walks a lot. We're like a little old couple keeping an eye on the neighborhood :P

We occasionally take a different route and walk through a golf course and park. We took the original photos back in December and I had to re-create them for shits and giggles because I was looking SO fabulous. *note the sarcasm!* (The snowy images are from earlier in the month, and the snow has since melted.)

Enjoy!


From Into The Mist



Have a great weekend!
~Naomi




15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spot to go walking! You look seriously gorgeous!

    x
    Jo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Love your look!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing:) and that place looks really nice and relaxing!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I go on evening walks too! Love the color of you coat!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarf is so cute! Looks like a lovely place to take walks, so beautiful )

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! How fun :) Love that red coat!

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous scenery! :)
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're cute! My husband and I love going on walks too. :-)

    ReplyDelete