2.19.2013

Book Keeper






We have a weird assortment of books. Fiction, fantasy, classics, autobiographies, reference, comic, and children's books! Abe and I have a dream to own enough books to have a library in our dream home. This is only one of our bookcases! I'd say we're making progress.

My favorite book right now? McCall's Sewing Book which I found at a thrift store for $0.75! I didn't end up making any of the ideas I posted about on Sunday, but I did sew a scrub top! It was my best one yet~
~Naomi



Sweater: Old Navy
Belt, skirt & boots: thrifted
Earrings: vintage (belonged to my grandmother)
Ottoman: Handmade by me!

16 comments:

  1. This outfit is BANGERANG - I couldn't not think of a more awesome word for it. I really dig the pattern in that dress. And those boots! Awesome :)

    Random question - How do you get your blog name to show up as a link when you comment? Thanks!

    Megan
    nauticalowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! And I admire your dream of having a library! It looks like your well on your way!

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Your outfit is delightfully vintage-y.

    2. I dig that you're posing in front of your books.

    3. SCORE on the sewing book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is awesome, what a beautiful print ! It looks great on you =)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Last day to enter SunglassesShop Valentine's Vogue giveaway: win a pair of Vogue sunglasses of choice, open worldwide ! Don't miss the chance !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee that skirt! And your ottoman! I have always wanted one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! In our current day of kindles and e-books, you gotta love regular books sometimes.

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute skirt!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What on earth is a "scrub top"?!!! I knew that skirt was vintage!!! What a fantastic hand-me-down!

    I love books too... keep up the good work on your collection!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting floral print skirt. Very vintage - lovely my dear.

    Kisses!
    Bex
    http://www.thebexdoctorproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your earrings!so cute.

    :) Emma
    Http://emmacristy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete