2.15.2013

525,600 Minutes







It's the Season of Love! I wore this yesterday for Valentine's Day (which is also my husband's birthday!) and I was just tickled pink! Hearts on my earrings and nails, and love being celebrated everywhere. I'm a little mushy so please forgive me.

Abe and I had a romantic lunch at Waffle House for his birthday! He got a paper hat to wear, it was kinda hilarious! Then I had class, but after my class, we went to our favorite bar for drinks and shots. Ha! Haven't done shots in a while but it was fun. Love my guy!

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day as well!
~Naomi




Sweater: H&M
Dress: Francesca's
Belt & Tights: Target
Shoes: F21

18 comments:

  1. you are so festive! sounds like a perfect valentine's/birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your red dress, it's gorgeous!!

    http://fashioniswhatineed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spunkiness of your outfit! Fun nails too!
    http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LVE the red color on you
    x the cookies
    much LVE
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!
    TGIF!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I love the pink tights with the shoes!

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tights! They are almost the exact same color as the shoes, how fun!

    With Love From, B
    ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freaking cute dress! Would you be interested in following eachother?

    www.caylisue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the red and pink together...and your nails are so perfectly festive!

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the pink and red!! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tights are exactly the same colour as your shoes! How cute!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I believe the association to your down is really funny :) I like how that animates your outfit !!

    ReplyDelete