12.19.2012

Frost-Bitten Florals


My sister and I both have to work on Christmas this year.
So we spent some time with each other before the holiday and went vintage shopping in Lancaster and watched Christmas movies once back home.
We were cuddled up and dying over Elf and eating gingerbread pancakes one day, and dying over homemade truffles and watching White Christmas the next.
I'm still trying to convince her to move back in with Abe and I!
Then she can take more pictures for my blog!


The prettiest house at night with all their lovely decorations.

Trying to get a close-up of my necklace...




Sarah calls these my "Sleepy, bedroom eyes"
Little did we know, it was National Cupcake day when we were out and about!
So we stopped in this corner shop and dined on dainty chocolate cupcakes!




"All we are saying, is give Peace a chance!"
~Naomi




Coat: Ellen Tracy via Marshall's
Dress: thrifted
Cardigan & hair bow: F21
Tights: Cynthia Rowley via Gilt
Purse: Gucci (thrifted!)
Shoes: Me Too

Linked with The Pleated Poppy

16 comments:

  1. I like those tights! I used to have SO many pairs. But since I've gotten a new puppy, who likes to jump, most of them have runs. Boo. Sounds like a lovely pre-holiday though!

    I'm excited to start following you :)

    nauticalowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun! My sisters and I are very close too, love sister days!
    I also LOVE your outfit.. and those tights! Ive been in such a fun tights mood lately. :)

    New follower from The Pleated Poppy!
    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your winter white coat!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. vintage style ! love it ! I just follow you :) http://joeljojojojo.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute look dear!
    Love your blog! Following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a cute and unique style! I am loving it. Excited to see more! Newest follower :)
    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. win for you and florals, lovely. Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, i love that dainty cupcake! Cute tights, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress and I love the tights!! sounds like such a fun time with your sis. That's a bummer you have to work on Christmas! Where do you work?
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bummer you have to work on Christmas, but it's nice that you are spending some quality family time before!

    - Kaitlyn

    www.boardwalksandboulevards.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a lovely outfit! It's great that you were able to spend time together before Christmas--my husband is working Christmas Day too, so I know what it's like!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty look! I always love florals in winter. And those tights. LOVE! You have a great blog lady! I'm your newest follower and I'm excited to read more!
    xo, Sarah www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww....thats really nice!!!! My sister and I are close too.... she lives in another city, but I called her (and Mom) every day. Happy holidays dear....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice pics and I like blue color. You look great. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day and Merry Christmas.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete