11.29.2012

Wish I Could ~Take 2~

Some of my most recent pins to my Pinterest board for Christmas~

Wish I could make this decadent dark chocolate cake with a quaint little winter scene!
Wish I could cozy up in a soft, hand-knitted, infinity scarf!
Wish I could drive around town with a fully lit and decorated Christmas tree!
Wish I could gaze out of a pretty pom-pom'd window and see lotsa snow!

Sorry for the lack of posts!
I've been super busy with work and it's ways to dark out by the time I'm ready to take pics...
Oh c'est la vie!
~Naomi


P.S. Have you been to Bevel Trunk Show's brand spanking new website? I am loving the idea behind it! They find wonderful designers and feature their goods in an online exclusive trunk show. Use access code NYC150 to enter ;)

~My favorite: "Slice of sand" ring by Nettie Kent~

6 comments:

  1. I'm dying over the cake and scarf!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This make me love winter!


    Please check out my blog and let me know what you think of my latest post!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the scarf on the second photo! Lovely inspirational winter photos!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. The winter cake is my favorite! I really want to make one now but I don't really have an excuse to make any more treats during the holidays! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely fab, honey!

    Happy weekend!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the winter scene cake! makes me wanna bake.

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete