11.25.2012

Top of The Rock, Top of The World

I can't believe it's been a week since I was in NYC with my sister!
I spent 3 whole days there, these pictures are from the last day.
My sister was working during the day, so her roommate Val and I had lunch at her favorite Mongolian eatery and then went to Rockefeller center to go to the Top of the Rock!
We rode up 70 stories and climbed some stairs to get there.
It was crazy how quiet it was!



Val! Isn't she so cute?



Central Park!





After our little adventure in the clouds, Val and I went to visit my sister at her restaurant.
Poor Val was coming down with a cold though, so after our mochas and bruschetta, we went back to their apartment so she could rest and I blogged :P


Cozied on the couch!

When Sarah came back from work, we had a nice night in with wine and Netflix and cuddling on the couch.
I left to go back to PA the next morning.
I miss her already!
Can't wait until she can come visit me!
~Naomi



Sweater: thrifted
Jeans: American Eagle
Coat: NY & Company
Purse: Urban Expressions
Necklace: F21
Socks: H&M

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures. But I wish I wasn't so afraid of heights, just looking at some of those views makes my stomach turn upside down.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like it was a really great day. mongolian food sounds so YUMMY. I've never had it, but would love to try it! The view looks incredible from up there. thanks for sharing these photos. is your sister feeling any better? hope so!

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a great view, I love NYC!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,awesome!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing pics

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awhhh so jealous :(

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna visit NY again, i havent been since i was a kid! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun time!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the view is amazing! Great pictures and an awesome blog!
    Followed :)

    lextravagance.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete