11.07.2012

Chopped and Cropped

I decided to cut my hair!
It was getting kinda ratty at the ends. 
Even though I love my long hair, I knew I needed a trim.
I only took about 4 inches off, but my hair feels curlier now that it doesn't have the extra weight.

In light of my shorter do, I decided to wear my cropped cardigan.
Make sense?
I also decided that I didn't want to put shoes on.
It's my day off, I do what I want! :P

So I was all cold, and thought I'd take my pictures inside by the window...

Pose, pose. Click, click.

And then I noticed how sunny it was through that window!

And figured I'd finish my shoot outside!

But it was quite chilly...

Screw this guys, I'm going back inside!

Ahh so cuddly!

The End.
Now to warm my fingers with some hot tea!
~Naomi



Cropped Cardi: Target with DIY applique
Tank: unknown
Bracelets and Watch: Kohl's  
Belt: Wet Seal
Jeans: Old Navy
Socks: H&M
Big cozy sweater: Abe's, thrifted.

Surprise ending!

Abe and I took a midnight stroll and played with streetlamps

Cloche hat: mark., Infinity scarf: Target, Red Coat: NY & Company, Shoes: Nike.



 

12 comments:

  1. Your hair still looks long and pretty :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great olive green cropped cardigan! The cloche hat looks super warm! I need something like for this cold winter!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
    DaisyGem Jewelry GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! And, your hair looks a-mazing<3

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that thick knit, what a great thrift find.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cardi!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog sweetie! I cut my hair recently too, although you can barely tell :) I'm your newest follower. Follow back if you like :)

    xx Olivia

    http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is so gorgeous! These pictures really make me regret cutting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit, I love your chunky jumper. xx

    ReplyDelete