11.27.2012

A Stroll in the Park

I love it when my husband takes the pictures for the blog.
The life!
It's so different from my usual: set timer, run, pose, click.
These are taken after church on Sunday before we went out to see "Skyfall" with our friend Yens.
I changed into jeans and a hoodie for the theatre because I always freeze during movies!!
I can't remember the last time I wore a hoodie... 
Anyhoo.... LIFE!

We parked behind this pavilion so I had to hoof it to the park.

Abe thought this the perfect rock for sitting, I objected to it's filth but sat nonetheless.

I declare this to be the most painful shot. The sun burned my eyeballs out!!!



I just love this one. The gazebo is so lovely.

New tights! I just had to get them as I love bows so so soooooo much!


And heading back to the car :)


Can you believe it's only Tuesday?
I have been working 6 out of these 7 days and am SO ready for a day off on Thursday!
~Naomi



Coat: Ellen Tracy via Marshall's
Blazer: Worthington for JCP (old)
Tank: Isaac Mizrahi for Target (old)
Dress: Marshall's
Tights: Emilio Cavallini via Century 21 in NY (similar)
Clutch: thrifted
Shoes: F21  

14 comments:

  1. Those tights are soo cool! What a fun and unexpected twist to the outfit!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bows on your tights are a nice little detail :) it's always nicer to have someone else take your picture rather than use a timer, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the red skirt and your clutch! So cute! And 6 out of 7 days??? Are you crazy? I hope those weren't 12 hour shifts! Yikes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately yes, they were all 12's! It was my holiday to work, and my weekend... But I made it out alive! Too bad none of it was OT!

      Delete
  4. love that red! definitely following
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tights are amazing!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tights are too cute! Movie theaters are always so cold!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very pretty outfit. I love the white coat with the a-line skirt and tights!

    Jordan
    http://dressforthepart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete