10.28.2012

Wish I Could...

Today is the day of calm before Hurricane Sandy is due to knock on our doors.
Grocery stores are out of water, milk, and bread.
I am holed up in my house in pajamas, fighting off a virus of sorts.
If I was feeling better, I'd love to take advantage of the daylight.


It'd be a good day for dipping leaves in wax.
I'd display them in the windows of our living room.
{via Martha Stewart}

I wish I could make up a batch of these yummy looking muffins.
I'm just sure they would make my house smell divine
{via Bakers Royale}

I also wish I could go for a walk with my hunny.
I'd be all wrapped up in a huge scarf like this one:
{via Pinterest}

But I have to take care of myself today, with tea and soup.
~Naomi


8 comments:

  1. love the wrapped up scarf look with the colorful coat! cute

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that big cozy scarf!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. tea and soup sounds awesome right now! hope you feel better soon -- this store is a perfect excuse!

    xo Diana

    Dressed Up Alligators

    Join my Jeweliq Giveaway to win a FREE jewelry piece of your choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leaves in wax. Best. Idea. EVER. Can't wait to try it, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything in this post i want. except for the hurricane. stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw no sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well! Hope you're safe and warm right now and stay inside!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have never thought to dip leaves in wax to preserve them. what a great idea! and that scarf...yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The calm before the storm - always a time for contemplation!
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete