10.30.2012

Oh Sandy!

We are alive and well!
Hurricane Sandy has brought us here in PA only wind and rain.
Our power flickered last night and threatened to give, but is still holding!
Abe and I planned a hurricane photo shoot and were pleasantly surprised at how un-hurricane like our weather has been.
Local weather stations called for wind up to 90mph and flooding.
I think Sandy changed her mind and went elsewhere.
I hope everyone else is warm and dry!

Sandy's wind only mildly lifted my skirt...



Getting blown away... a'la Mary Poppins style!

Reminder to self: purchase rain boots!
~Naomi



Sweater: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Skirt: F21 (old)
Tights: unknown
Shoes: Me Too
Umbrella: Raines  

*Photos by my handsome husband!

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're all fine! Even if it was not as windy as you wanted for the pictures! (I hate wind when I go shooting!)

    Would you like following each other?
    xx

    www.trenditout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you're safe!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it didn't hit you guys too hard! Pretty sweater!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete