10.16.2012

Crème de la Crème

Hi my name is Naomi, and I like to DIY.
My best gal, SarahJean and I crafted these sweaters one summer day after I fell in love with Zoe Karssen's.
I have been patiently waiting for it to be cool enough to wear it!
We bought $8 sweaters at Forever21 and used an old T-shirt to make the letters, then used iron transfers to stick them on!
The last E is peeling a bit, so I'll just throw a few stitches over the letters for reinforcement.






Thanks for coming by!
~Naomi



Sweater: F21 w/ DIY letters
Skirt: thrifted dress
Tights: H&M

8 comments:

  1. Ah I love that sweater! So cute draped over the girly skirt.

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt. It's so cute.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sweater, you look lovely!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute idea! Fan of the prime of miss jean brodie?
    xx

    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you the DIY turned out! Great look, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun idea, love what you did with the sweatshirt.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete