10.18.2012

Bright Autumn Sunshine

My crappy camera doesn't know how to function in bright light.
I had such a hard time getting halfway decent pictures of this "Autumn Witch" look, as my husband called it :)
I am thankful for the sunshine, though!
I know that time is fleeting and soon all will be grey.















Top of a hill, looking around Lititz <3
I went and picked out a pumpkin with my bestie today!
I haven't decided yet how to decorate her.
Any of you carving or painting pumpkins? 
I'd love to see them!!
~Naomi



Sweater: thrifted 
Tank top: NY & Company.
Tights: Target
Boots: Avon 
Rings: INPink, and JCP 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome dress! Such a great print! Lovely look!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look! love your dress!
    You have a wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in my comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, Naomi!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Kinsey

    ReplyDelete