9.11.2012

Pirouette, Grand Plié

I never took dance classes.
I think by the time I was old enough to realize I wanted to dance, it was too late.
I was too old, probably 12 or so.
But I love the Ballet.
Growing up in Grand Rapids, MI, we had our own company.
I loved date nights with Abe when we went. 
All the tulle, the white tights, the high buns!
Unless they were dancing the Can-Can. 
But that's a different story.

This outfit reminded me of my love for the ballet.





It started to get windy

Oops! I was holding my key!
Was there anything you ever wish you learned?
~Naomi



Top: H&M with DIY pocket
Skirt: thrifted Calvin Klein
Belt: Francesca's
Sandals: Target 

11 comments:

  1. I'm loving your DIY golden studded pocket a lot!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pocket on your top! So cute!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. La jupe est tres belle!J'aime beaucoup

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love your topknot - wish I could do that with my hair!
    - Monica
    Caravan of Style3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty t-shirt, love the colour and studs!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shot (even with the key) and I see this sandals popping up everywhere. I love it! Are they comfy? We can take ballet classes together. :) I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I think they are pretty comfy, except one time I strapped them on too tight and walked a lot and had a small blister from the metal on top of my foot. :P

    ReplyDelete