9.20.2012

Murky Water

I used to think there wasn't much to do on a rainy afternoon.
I figured I was supposed to stay inside, read, and drink tea.
While I did end up doing those things, when it was really raining this week, I went out to play!
I had such a great time!
I felt like a kid again, just dancing in the rain.
If there were puddles, I would have splashed.


I thought of water when I bought this dress.
There actually happened to be several dresses in similar style that all look liked swamp water, pond scum, etc.
This was the prettiest watery dress and it had that hi-low hem which I love Oh So Much!
I knew I would have to wear it before it got too cold.
This rain storm was perfect.






If you get the choice, dance!
It's quite delicious!
~Naomi



Dress: MSK via Marshall's
Belt: from a JCP blazer
Boots: Sole Society (Leilani)
Earrings: Grand Canyon gift shop
Umbrella: Raines

6 comments:

  1. Loving your rainy weather outfit. Such cute pictures.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post and enter my contest!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cut of the dress! High-lo never fails, and a gorgeous color too!

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos!
    your dress looks so pretty
    xx

    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete