8.23.2012

Destination: DMV

I had to have my driver's license renewed by my birthday this year.
Being the overachiever that I am, I did it early!
Ha-zaa!
This is what I wore to have my picture taken.
The middle aged white lady who took my pic asked if it was my real hair...
Umm... yes!
Funny side note, my face in my picture hasn't really changed in 3 years!
Just my hair style it different and I have bigger earrings this time around.









~Naomi


Shirt: Old Navy
Belt: Target clearance
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: "Me Too" from RB Shap
Clutch: Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx


14 comments:

  1. I hate going to the DMV, but you look fabulous!

    Loving that orange clutch -

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print of your skirt!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, love the hunter green!! Love your blog too! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog!


    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style! Probably the stylish girl at the DMV that day I bet!:)
    XOXO
    Ty Azarov
    www.BestTrendsForever.com
    (If you wanna check out my closet/blog my username is Ty Az)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always see beautiful things here, so I visit often.
    @paquetevistasbi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look, I like it.

    Newest follower. Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you like it :) www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so chic! <3

    Love,
    http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! The clutch is the perfect addition of color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your snakeskin skirt :D

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete