8.26.2012

Chocolate Icebox Cheesecake

My mom's birthday was last week. 
I wasn't able to celebrate with her, so I made a cheesecake in her honor and ate it.
She lives in MI, and I have since moved to PA.
So we don't get to see each other very often.
If I could have mailed her a slice of cake, I so would have!
Sorry mommy!

This recipe is from this month's Food & Wine magazine.

I usually bake my cheesecakes, but this one seemed so simple, I just had to try it.
You just assemble, and refrigerate overnight.
And it's only 3 ingredients plus water!
Score.


Chocolate Icebox Cheesecake


Freshly unwrapped from the plastic wrap

Resembles a crepe cake!

So yummy!

Don't you just love easy recipes that taste so good?!
~Naomi

5 comments:

  1. oh noooo this looks SO good. I can't make it or I know I'll eat it all by myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh this looks so good!!!!

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post !
    OMG this looks so good !!
    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I have a major sweet tooth and eat a treat every night :) I wish you could mail me a piece too :)


    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete