7.31.2012

There was an old lady...

...who lived in a shoe!
And it probably resembled this one.
This Shoe House used to be a bed an breakfast, but is now just a little museum of sorts.
My sisters, brother in law, nephews, and I explored it over the weekend!

My sisters Rachel (pink) and Sarah, brother-in-law Paul, and nephews Taylor (L) and Aiden (R)



Sarah by the dog's house! It used to be for a very large dog.

Everything was shoe themed, even the birdhouses!

Dog house again. Notice the shoes on the fence?





Thanks for coming to visit!
~Naomi


Dress: Target (similar)
Belt: vintage from grammy
Headband, purse, and sunglasses: F21
Necklace: flea market find

5 comments:

  1. I know the post was about the shoe house, but I couldn't get past your adorable outfit! It was accessorized perfectly!

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool!! Where is this shoe house?!?! I must see it!

    ps. love your floral skirt!!

    ReplyDelete